SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
All sales are subject to the following terms and conditions:
– All prices quoted are valid for 7 days and may be subject to rand/dollar exchange rate.
– Goods ordered remain the property of Modern Eco Energy Solutions until paid in full.
– Modern Eco Energy Solutions are not responsible for negligence or damages incurred by 3rd parties i.e., transport companies, couriers, or installations done by a 3rd party.
Modern Eco Energy Solutions does not support any claims for loss and damages of any form resulting in a claim. Please note all installations must be done by an authorised installer. Failing to do so can result in a warranty void.
WARRANTY OF PRODUCTS ORDERED FROM MODERN ECO ENERGY SOLUTIONS
All products ordered from Modern Eco Energy Solutions can claim for warranty according to the specific warranty from the manufacturer. Modern Eco Energy Solutions can assist the client return the solar product directly to the supplier or Manufacturer.
Modern Eco Energy Solutions offers 2 years workmanship warranty on installations done by us. Modern Eco Energy Solutions offers clients back-to-back support on warranties from the manufacturers.
INVALID WARRANTY CLAIM
– Improper use of the product.
– The use of incorrect voltages and wiring.
– Failure to follow proper instructions of the product.
– When a technician fails to present a valid COC (Certificate of Compliance) with conclusion of a AC installation.